VMware Horizon 7: What’s New (V6.x to V7.x)
Anreißertext: This three-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to upgrade from VMware Horizon® 6 to VMware Horizon® 7. It also introduces the new features in VMware Horizon 7 that enable you to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform.
- 29.07. - 31.07.2020 in München, Termin als ICS herunterladen
Zielgruppe: Technical IT personnel responsible for the delivery of remote or virtual desktops, applications, and services.
Voraussetzung: Customers attending this course should have attended the VMware Horizon (with View): Install, Configure, Manage course or have equivalent experience. Students must have experience managing a VMware Horizon deployment.
- Identify the versions of VMware Horizon component
- Upgrade View Connection Server to VMware Horizon 7
- Upgrade View Composer to VMware Horizon 7
- Upgrade VMware Horizon® Client™ systems to Horizon Client 4.6
- Upgrade Horizon Agent to Horizon Agent 7
- Describe the new features in VMware Horizon 7
- Configure and manage automated pools of instant clones
- Use VMware User Environment Manager™ to manage user personalization and application configurations
- Describe how to deploy profile management
- Use VMware App Volumes™ to provision and manage applications
- Troubleshoot upgrade issues